Saving for Cosmetic Surgery
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Cosmetic Surgery Financing and other Cosmetic Surgery topics.
How do I save money for cosmetic surgery?
You want your tummy to shrink, not your wallet. How can you be lean and mean without your bank account dwindling? Some tips to cut the fat out of your spending so you can have increased financing for cosmetic surgery:
- Those lattes actually add to your tummy. Say no to Starbucks. If you must have a fix, opt for the Tall blend of the day or a shot of espresso.
- Do a home manicure and pedicure. We like Homedics' appliances.
- Eat out less. Cooking your food allows you to control what's inside, and it can be therapeutic--there are plenty of "minute meals" guides out there.
- Stop buying clothes till you get that surgery, then donate your pre-surgery clothes to a thrift shop.
- Use your cell phone less--especially when driving!
When the day arrives for that thigh lift, facelift or breast augmentation, you'll have the plastic surgery financing in place. An added bonus: Your budget will have a makeover too! You'll look better and be more financially well-rounded, so you'll be able to enjoy your new look!